Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Razz





Razzmataz smoothie

2-3 cups frozen raspberries
1 vanilla light yoplait
around 3 cups 1% milk
1 tbsp honey

Mix all ingredients in blender. Pour in cup and spoon away or sip away whatever you prefer. This smoothie has a lot of raspberries which gives it a great flavor without sugar. I am on a no sugar spell for a month, half way there. This smoothie fills any sugar craving.










I got half way done and realized granola would be good in it. I would rather have the smoothie without. It is always fun to experiment. This granola is vanilla almond granola from whole foods. Its on sale for 2.99 lb.

*note: adjust raspberries and milk to consistency you like.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the pink colour is just awesome! Now I just wish I had raspberries :)

    ReplyDelete